FUNDRAISING & STRATEGY CONSULTANCY FOR UK CHARITIES & SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
There are thousands of charities and social enterprises out there competing for donations and support.
Successful fundraising and growth require expertise, skills and resources. Large charities make a big investment in this.
We're here to level the playing field by helping you to work smarter, raise more money and stand out from the crowd.
our consulting services for charities, social enterprises & nonprofits
- Strategic consultancy and facilitation: support to create your business plan, run a team planning day for staff or trustees, and develop your theory of change.
- Fundraising strategy: support to create your fundraising strategy, analyse fundraising performance and develop your case for support, as well as ongoing mentoring for your fundraising team.
- Trusts and foundations: support with bid writing, preparing or reviewing large funding applications, developing template application content and researching funding prospects and opportunities.
- Training: we run regular training courses and online webinars for charities and social enterprises on fundraising strategy, trusts and foundations and strategic decision-making. Our training is suitable for fundraising staff, senior management and trustees.
- Coaching: we support Directors, charity leaders and senior fundraisers to prioritise their professional development, enhance their career and perform better in their current role.
EXPERTISE IN STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY, FUNDRAISING & TRAINING
We love working with people and organisations who are full of bright ideas about creating social change, but need some expert support.
Lime Green Consulting was born in response to the challenges that our Director, Mike Zywina, experienced in previous fundraising and leadership roles. These include the pressure to quickly replenish income in a tough funding climate, the need for a focused fundraising strategy to make sense of the many opportunities and ideas out there, and the challenge of delivering results with a limited budget and risk-averse Board. Because we've experienced all these challenges first hand, we're experts at helping you to overcome them too.
Our team of charity consultants all bring their own specialist expertise in areas including trusts and foundations, major donors and crowdfunding. As well as providing consultancy, we also deliver training courses in partnership with the Small Charities Coalition and the School for Social Entrepreneurs, and publish a range of fundraising resources and a regular blog.
FEEDBACK FROM CHARITies and social enterprises
Lime Green have been a tremendous support to us at Bridges for Communities - helping us to develop a fundraising strategy that is now being implemented and has seen the charity's income grow by over 50% in the last 12 months. Their systematic and personalised approach made it a pleasure to work with them.
Dan Green, Bridges for Communities
Your two full-day fundraising workshops have become our benchmark for successful consultancy. At the outset, we had very little experience of fundraising, and much of it was far from positive. By the end, we had mapped out a draft strategy and a clear fundraising proposition. We travelled further in two days than in the previous five years.
Mike Pochin, Dorset Advocacy
Lime Green Consulting have run many fundraising training courses for our social entrepreneurs and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. I’ve been impressed with Mike’s understanding of the sector, professionalism and warm approach. We very much look forward to continuing our partnership.
Dave McGlashan, School for Social Entrepreneurs